Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Peyton!!






I cannot believe Peyton is 1 already. This last year has flown by so quickly. It has been the best year of my life hands down and I think it is safe to say the same is true for Dominic. Having Peyton has taught me so much about myself and Dominic. We are such a happy family and we owe all of that to Peyton. So to celebrate Peyton's amazing 1st year of life we had a party with family and some close friends. We also got a surprise visit from some of my family that lives out of state. That was a great gift!! I was excited to make Peyton cupcakes for her party and I chose strawberry thinking she would love them. However, Peyton had other plans...to this day she still has not touched a piece of cake. She preferred cheese or just a regular strawberry over her cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment