Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Chatter box

Peyton is an absolute chatter box lately. I think she talks from the minute she wakes up until the minute she falls asleep! It is wonderful to be able to actually communicate with her but the silence is also very peaceful at night time! The other day she was playing with one of her baby dolls and I asked her what her baby's name was...she thought about it for a minute and then said "Prosciutto"! Yes that is correct, she has officially named her doll prosciutto. It was hilarious but I thought like in the past that she would forget by the next time I asked her; however, she has not. She even remembers which doll it is. I love the things she comes up with! And the things she remembers...we are in trouble! There is no doubt that we have to be careful what we say and tell her because she will of course repeat it at some point again. But her memory is fabulous. She has memorized a handful of her favorite books and even chose to read them to Dominic the other day at nap time instead of Dominic reading them to her. She will even hold them up so you can see the pictures.

The things she says and does continuously brings a smile to my face. I could not be more proud of Peyton!

No comments:

Post a Comment